CPFUMC

News and views of the First United Methodist Church in Cross Plains, Texas

Sunday, May 14, 2006

BIG BLOG DISAPPOINTMENT

I started this blog as an opportunity for the church to keep up with what is going on. I took Lou to the emergency room early last Monday morning and she had surgery at 5:30 that day. I have spent all day in Abilene at the hospital until we brought her home Saturday. I had hoped to read some Methodist news on the blog, but no one has posted anything. How did the revival go? Has any building committees met? I haven't had a call on any meetings. Has the church shut down? Judy was going to post Food Pantry info and I haven't seen anything lately. Is it still in business?
Am I the only person who looks at this blog?

Lou is doing much better under the care of my daughter's fine cooking. She ate a good breakfast and lunch today. Home health care visited and suggested she try using a cane, but that just made her mad enough to get up and walk around on the porch and listen to the cardinals serenade us.

Charles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home