CPFUMC

News and views of the First United Methodist Church in Cross Plains, Texas

Thursday, January 18, 2007

WINTER IS HERE

Snow and ice has played havoc with our schedule this week. Ten hardy persons came to Church services Sunday, but meetings that afternoon were cancelled. ice storm. I know I couldn't get off the Hill because of the The Administrative Council and Finance committee meetings scheduled for Wednesday were cancelled and the Pastor Parish Relations committee for Thursday was also postponed to Sunday. I hope the weather cooperates then. I asked Beard with Hicks Construction to email a copy of his proposed contract so that we can edit it to fit us. He Faxed a copy to me that Wes said looked good, but I can't email that one to the committee. We are supposed to meet with the District Board on Monday night in Early. I hope the weather permits that meeting also. Sunday is supposed to be a nice day, weather-wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home